sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2008

........................................................................


I have been meeting a guy for two weeks, but we´re staying together since november. I do not believe in this court... We always are fighting!

I will whait the change of his mind for a month.....

This afternoon me and Gi went to a snack bar: Plataforma´s!!!I have seen Adolar! I perceived he would like talking with me. But I avoiced... NAUM DEW VALOR, PERDEW MEW IRMÃO!!!!

Um comentário:

Gi disse...

Man as the Fabio did not deserves amor as of nobody be willing damage a amicability that's a man without sentiment It q that's a do you really mean it stone!!! Um I hug aright delicious my female friend!!! Did not stay put crying By people it would not deserves!!!!

Postagens populares

It´s Me!

It´s Me!

Amigas!

Amigas!

AME A QUEM TE AMA!!!!

AME A QUEM TE AMA!!!!

PASSEIO DIA DO PROFESSOR

PASSEIO DIA DO PROFESSOR

Justin, meu siamês!

Justin, meu siamês!

Esta é Shakira!!!!

Esta é Shakira!!!!